Friendly Reminder to PDY Residents
In May of 2021, voters of the Pike-Delta-York Local School District passed a 1% traditional income tax. The payment responsibility of this tax for PDY residents begins January 1, 2022. To help you remain current on your required payments, and not end up with a large “surprise” payment at the end of the calendar year, please complete the following steps:
- If employed, submit Form IT 4 to your employer before January 1, 2022, to begin payroll deductions This form can be found below or provided by your employer. On this form, the school district information is as follows:
- Pike-Delta-York Local School District, School District Number 2605.
- If self-employed, retired, or an individuals with large amounts of unearned income (such as interest, dividends, capital gains, etc.) set up quarterly estimated payments with the Ohio Department of Taxation.
Taxpayers with additional questions may:
- Visit the Ohio Department of Taxation website at https://tax.ohio.gov.
- Contact the Department of Taxation by calling 1-800-282-1780.
- Consult your personal income tax preparer.
- Contact the PDY’s Treasurer’s Office at 419-822-3391.
Please click HERE for a fillable copy of the IT 4 form. Please click HERE for a pdf copy of the IT 4 form.