1. Student completes registration with Pike-Delta-York Local School District.
2. Enrollment office (specific to student's grade level) does a records request, and notifies relevant personnel if a student has an Evaluation Team Report (ETR) and Individual Education Program (IEP).
3. Once records are received, the school psychologist, student services director and teacher (grade level specific) review the records with parents and decide to either accept or reject the ETR and subsequently the IEP.
a. Included on the intake form is the date the ETR and IEP were reviewed and adopted as well as the date the ETR and IEP will be due.
i. The IEP can be adopted "as is" or will be changed to reflect the student's needs in his/her new setting.
ii. Parents will be given a Prior Written Notice and a Medicaid Parent Consent Form to fill out.
4. If the ETR is accepted and the IEP is accepted, a transfer date will be entered in EMIS (TETR/TIEP) with services continuing as written on the existing IEP.
5. If the ETR is rejected the IEP will be rejected and no ETR and IEP will be in place (NETR/NIEP). The district will implement the previous IEP to the best of its ability while new testing is conducted by the school psychologist in a reasonable amount of time.
6. Once a new ETR is completed and the team determines that the student qualifies for services a new IEP will be completed and implemented for the student.