The compliance officers for the Pike Delta York school district are Ellen Bernal, Delta Elementary Principal, and Doug Ford, Delta Middle School Principal.
To view the 2018-2019 Supply List please click here
Delta Elementary will be holding Open House for the 2018-2019 school year on Thursday, August 16, 2018 from 5:00-6:30 pm. Please plan to come see your child's new classroom and meet the teacher.
School Hours: 8:05 am -2:55 pm
* Students may enter the building no earlier than 7:45 am, at which time they may go to the cafeteria for breakfast.
Building Hours: 7:45 am - 3:30 pm
Visitors to Delta Elementary School are asked to park in the spots marked for visitors. Do not park in spots designated/reserved for staff or handicapped without a permit. The visitor parking is for those who are entering the building. Otherwise, for student drop off and pick up please use the car loop.
Car Loop Details:
Arrival: The loop is less busy after 8:00 am for drop off. We realize the car loop is busy, but keep in mind safety is our #1 concern.
• Use the curbside lane, drive slowly, pulling up all the way.
• Avoid large gaps between cars. (Do NOT park and get out in the car loop to walk your child(ren) to the front door!)
• Only let your child exit from the passenger side.
Dismissal: Arrive after 2:45 pm to line up for dismissal. The loop is less busy after 3:05 pm for pick up. We realize the car loop is busy, but keep in mind safety is our #1 concern.
• Use the curbside lane, drive slowly, pulling up ALL THE WAY around the circle to the furthest sign.
• Avoid large gaps between cars. Do NOT park and get out of your vehicle in the car loop to pick up your child(ren). Our staff will assist your child(ren) into your vehicle if needed.
• Only let your child enter from the passenger side.
Following these steps helps reduce congestion and provides a safe/efficient pick up area.
Children will leave Delta Elementary with a set of moral values, high personal expectations, respect for others, and social, as well as academic, skills.
Delta Elementary provides a safe and challenging learning environment for ALL students. Student growth is fostered by positive relationships with other students and staff.